Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Spirit Report – How to Cultivate Compassion

 Hi there! Welcome back you’re listening to the Schapera Show, and I am Neil, very pleased to be sharing with you, my Shamanic Journeys to the Spirit Realm, and reporting back on the guidance I receive directly from the Spirits



You can Listen to the entire Schapera Show here

and you can listen to the Spirit Report recording here

and you can listen to the Spirit Report recording here

Audio Player


The purpose of this journey is to travel to the Upper world to request the Spirits that they give me guidance, around the topic of “how to cultivate and value compassion”.

So this journey is a follow up to my last journey where the Spirits told me that one thing that’s really important in expanding our consciousness and our Self, is to cultivate and value compassion. So I’m traveling to the Upper world and start off on my mountain ledge. I’m going upwards, gliding upwards alongside my energy beam, going up and up and up.

I’m putting out the request that my Spirit Teachers of the Upper will be there to meet me, and help me with my request. I arrive at a familiar place in the Upper world – spacious wide pink steps -almost as if they’re made of rose quartz , and I go up quite a grand staircase. I recognize it as a familiar entryway to the Upper world.


Sitting on a step I see one of my Spirit Teachers – He likes to joke and play games and is sitting kind of hunched over, wearing his customary robe, pretending to be hiding although he is very obviously there. There is a message in this, that the Spirits are “hiding in plain sight”.

I know he’s very pleased to see me and he springs up with a big smile and a big expanding of his arms, and he comes and hugs me very tightly and says “good – this is a really important topic to inquire about” . He’s actually leading me by the hand and is quite eager as he takes me, and we go over a little bridge which I’ve been over before, into a familiar clearing in the trees, and I know to look around to see if any of my other Spirit Teachers of the Upper world are there. It’s like a council of of Elders in a way, although they not Ancestral Spirits.

The first thing is they show me a fire, like a campfire with a cooking pot on it, and some sort of stew is being cooked.

Immediately a whole lot of information is being transmitted to me by this image and that is, that all of us as humans on Earth need to eat, and enjoy eating, and enjoy the group dynamic of eating with other people, and that compassion includes understanding and acknowledging that each and every single one of us has the need to eat – it’s absolutely built in and so obvious and that knowing that it’s a crucial basic human need to eat and to share food in a group.

We should absolutely value the compassion of wanting everybody to eat, and to have food to eat, it should be just so obvious, one aspect of compassion then is making sure that no one goes hungry.

There are many other aspects to how compassion can be put into practice but this would be a very basic one, and the key understanding is that we’re all in the same boat – we each know what it’s like – maybe we’ve had a small taste of being hungry, and we certainly are aware that many people don’t have enough to eat.

This is where we can begin – making sure everybody has enough to eat and I’m sure there are many avenues for participating in this kind of compassionate activity.

Get More Info : what stones help with depression

Website : https://crystalhealingtechniques.com/

Contact Us : crystal healing near me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest Post: Nature Therapy & Recovery From Substance Abuse | crystal healing website

The natural world has immense power to heal people who are pursuing sobriety from substance abuse. From lowering stress to building self-eff...