When we first came to live in Cincinnati, we used to work both from home and at a studio about 25 minutes away. In the studio, I had a few crystals on a glass étagère. At home, I had many crystals displayed on the windowsill, as well as on shelves in the room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Danburite – Strengthen Your Self-Control, Self-Discipline, Self-Worth, and Self-Esteem
I haven’t discovered another heart stone that does what Danburite does. By learning to be kinder, more patient, more forgiving, more generou...
-
October 25: In-Person Practical Class for All Crystal Surgery Students and Graduates Please Register in advance here October 25: In-Person...
-
Spring Semester 2025 is the last semester of Study Group per the current design. The semester is not open to any new students enrolling ...
-
Scott Grace Take Two This month’s interview is a second appearance by Scott Grace. Here is an outline of the interview. Hello and we...
No comments:
Post a Comment