Friday, February 23, 2024

Rose Quartz: See Your Soul’s Journey

Hello and welcome back to The Schapera Show. Today, I’ve made a big decision. Even though I have spoken to Rose Quartz before on this show, I want to speak to Rose Quartz again today. Why? Because Rose Quartz was the first stone that I ever encountered, and these days, it has become one of my new “favorites.”


I will admit that historically, Kunzite has been my favorite heart stone, so it’s a very big surprise for me to feel this shift in loyalty. In my defense, it isn’t really a shift in loyalty, it’s an increase in respect that has come about from perceiving the deeper layers of what Rose Quartz can offer us.

Let’s go back to my first encounter with the Mineral Kingdom, when I met Rose Quartz. My father is from Namibia, then known as South West Africa. When I was five, our family went to South West Africa to visit, and then again when I was ten years old. My parents’ former neighbor, Karl Wurth, invited us to his home and I remember the experience very clearly.


Get more Info : Rose Quartz Crystal Rose Quartz Properties

Visit Us : https://crystalhealingtechniques.com/


Crystal Healing for Body Mind and SpiritCrystal Course OnlineLepidolite Healing Properties

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laughter is Healing| Crystal Healing Techniques| Crystals for Depression

  The April 2024 issue of The Relatable Voice features Vivien’s “The Gravity of Laughter” article explaining how Laughter is Healing and cre...