Friday, June 21, 2024

Plasma Quartz: What is Dimming your Light?

Hello and welcome back to The Schapera Show, where Vivien and Neil explore this big adventure called Life. This is the part of the show, where I, Vivien, talk about crystals and talk to crystals. Today, we are going to talk to a type of Colombian Quartz, from high up in the mountains of Colombia, also known as Plasma Quartz. Why “plasma?” – because these are the brightest, clearest examples of Quartz you can ever expect to find – and this is without any exaggeration. Colombian Quartz is breathtaking.

In my little pre-chat with Colombian Quartz, I asked it what its keynote is, and it said: “Call me a chameleon.” Well, that did not fill me with pleasure because I’m not that fond of reptiles although even I must admit to admiring chameleons. “Why ‘Chameleon?’” I asked. “Because I’m so adaptable,” said Colombian Quartz.

Well, I couldn’t argue with that. Before I met Colombian Quartz, the world of laser wands was divided into two, namely Diamantinas and Lemurians. Firstly, what’s a laser wand? A laser wand is a Quartz crystal that is broader at its base, and tapers to the termination. Diamantinas are laser wands that are named after their extremely bright light – like diamonds. Lemurians are laser wands with a very distinctive formation, and they can be pinkish, orange-ish, yellow-ish, white or clear – but they are not particularly bright in appearance and can even have a kind of film over them. Both Diamantinas and Lemurians are powerful and versatile tools. Colombian Quartz can come in a Lemurian formation, and a regular Quartz formation, always several notches brighter than any other kind of clear Quartz.

After experimenting with Colombian Quartz for a while, I realized that ALL of these points, no matter their formation, combine the properties of Diamantina and Lemurian laser wands. Even someone deeply immersed in the world of crystal healing can’t even begin to apprehend the true scope and significance of this. I will say this about Colombian Quartz: It is responsible for a whole new layer of Crystal Surgery entitled Micro Crystal Surgery. How so? Because Colombian Quartz also comes in small, gorgeous points called “jewelry points” and I have been able to use these fine, high vibration tools to connect me on a micro level to the nerves, membranes, organs and cells of the client’s body. This has been “illuminating” and of course, that is a key dynamic of Colombian Quartz – illumination.

Get More Info : Blue Lace Agate Stone

Website : https://crystalhealingtechniques.com/

Contact Us : Crystal Healing Techniques

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest Post: Introverts Can Utilize These Self-Care Strategies

As an introvert, balancing social engagement with personal time is vital for your well-being, but it can be challenging to maintain. This ar...