Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Understanding the Sensual Connection with Crystals

Vivien is interviewed by Candia Raquel of candiaraquel.com

Episode #102 The Sensual Magic Of Crystals — Vivien Schapera

Watch on YouTube here

In this episode, Vivian’s insights into integrating the Alexander Technique with crystal healing offer a unique perspective on how we can enhance our sensory experiences of delight and overall well-being. By embracing the principles of awareness, inhibition, and receptivity, we can achieve a deeper connection with ourselves and the world around us through sensual pleasure.

Discovering the Intersection of Alexander Technique and Crystal Healing

Candia: Welcome, Vivian! It’s such a pleasure to have you here.

Vivian: Thank you, Candia. I’m honored to be here and excited to share my journey and insights.

Candia: I’m really curious about how you combined Alexander Technique with crystal healing. It seems like quite a unique fusion. Could you share a bit about your background and how these two practices came together for you?

Vivian: Certainly! My journey with crystals began when I was just 10 years old. During a family visit to Namibia, I encountered beautiful pink rose quartz rocks. This experience was incredibly sensual and left a lasting impression on me. I was transfixed by the energy and beauty of these crystals.

On the other hand, I discovered the Alexander Technique much later, around age 20. As a child, I struggled with poor posture, which led to a lot of discomfort and tension in my body. I was seeking a solution to my posture issues and came across the Alexander Technique, which focuses on body alignment and movement.

Interestingly, the Alexander Technique and crystals both found their way into my life through serendipitous moments. Crystals captivated me from a young age, while the Alexander Technique presented itself as the answer I had been searching for to alleviate my posture problems.

Get More Info : Crystal Courses For Beginners

Website : https://crystalhealingtechniques.com/

Contact Us : Crystals for Mind Body And Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Guest Post: Introverts Can Utilize These Self-Care Strategies

As an introvert, balancing social engagement with personal time is vital for your well-being, but it can be challenging to maintain. This ar...