Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Crystal Healing Requires Brain Skills Too! Natural Meditation | Best Crystals for Anxiety

When I train people in Crystal and Energy Healing, I also have to give them training in various brain skills.  As we advance in healing work, we need more and more skills in modulating our brain wave states, as well as the ability to monitor and change the brain wave states of our clients.

One of the first brain skills that must be learned, is how to shift the brain waves from beta to alpha. Alpha is the brain wave state of meditation, so therefore, it is useful for Healers to learn how to meditate.

I think it is unfortunate that meditation is depicted as so difficult. I’m not convinced that meditation practices, according to set rules, for long periods of time, with a totally “empty mind” goal, are the only “correct” versions of meditation.

The only “formal” meditations that I have done were very short periods of sitting on the floor and closing my eyes before Yoga and Taekwondo classes. I have never trained in a specific meditation technique like Zen or Transcendental Meditation, because I was put off by what I consider to be an overly demanding standard. Or rather, to be brutally honest, I can simply admit that I don’t like sitting still for long periods of time – it hurts!

Since I have never trained in meditation, I could say that I do not meditate.  Except … since I was a child, I have been subject to a strange occurrence: I naturally fall into a kind of trance that my husband, Neil, calls a “fugue state.” It is very odd and works like this — after my morning shower, if I sit down, like on the edge of the bed, I just fall into this “state” that usually lasts for about 20 minutes. It is as if the rest of the world disappears and it feels like I’m floating. It took me a very long time to click that this is natural meditation.

After recent reflection on my morning fugue, I began to track its effects and found that on the days that I allowed myself to sit, and thereby fall into this trance, I was in a MUCH better mood! I felt right and the day felt right. Not only that, my brain felt clearer and fresher, my creativity was enhanced and I enjoyed a sense of flow. As a consequence I decided to entirely change my routine.

Get More Info : Red Garnet for crystal healing

Healing benefits of Purple Sagenite

Metaphysical Properties of Carnelian

Andalusite for crystal healing

Website : https://crystalhealingtechniques.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Crystal Healing Requires Brain Skills Too! Natural Meditation | Best Crystals for Anxiety

When I train people in Crystal and Energy Healing, I also have to give them training in various brain skills.  As we advance in healing work...