Monday, July 27, 2026

Spirit Report: How to Improve Our Peace of Mind

 What’s very important is that we think of seeking out the treasures of healing and wisdom in our ordinary surroundings our, everyday surroundings.

And that in things that we see and things that we experience and people that we see that’s where there’s hidden treasure.

The hidden treasures of healing and wisdom can be found also in what we call the ordinary of everyday life.

Hi there!
You are listening to the Schapera Show, and I am Neil, bringing you reports of my Shamanic Journeys to the Spirit Realm and the guidance that the benevolent Spirits give us.

So the purpose of this journey for the Schapera show is to travel to the lower world and ask the spirits to please take me to an area in the lower world where I can experience healing and wisdom.

I go into my, I go into the hollowed out tree trunk where I use the portal in the floor.

I see it energetically charging up with some moving lights and a sense of spinning and I know I just need to put myself into that portal to start my descent to the lower world.

So I go through and I’m actually hanging on the underneath of the portal. My fingertips are still holding onto the edges, not out of any reluctance to go. It’s just a a new experience.

And I let go and start very gently, but definitely going down, going lower and down and down and down and putting out my request to the benevolent, compassionate, spirit helpers of the lower world to allow me to come to the lower world and for them to please take me to an area of the lower world where I will see and experience healing and wisdom.

More Info : Blue Lace Agate Stone for crystal healing 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Spirit Report: How to Improve Our Peace of Mind

 What’s very important is that we think of seeking out the treasures of healing and wisdom in our ordinary surroundings our, everyday surrou...