Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Vivien in Conversation with Cara Bastone – What it Means to Love Someone For a Lifetime

Listen to the interview segment here

Hello and welcome to The Schapera Show where Vivien will explore this big adventure called life.

Our guest today is someone we have had on the show before and she has just written another bestseller which we want to hear all about.

Let’s welcome back Cara Bastone.


Hi Cara, thank you for returning to the show.

Hi Vivien, I’m so happy to be here.

I’ve been looking forward to this so much especially as I just read your new release No Matter What and I loved it.

I absolutely loved it and I’ve got lots to say about that but let’s go this way.

So your newest release is called No Matter What and even before it was released it was a big hit.

I love a success story so please, please will you tell us all about it? Will you share how long it took to become a bestseller and what happened with the librarians before the release? Oh gosh, this was such a wonderful honor, the biggest honor of my career to date.

What happened with the librarians is there’s something called the library read list and No Matter What was the March top pick and it’s very coveted in the publishing industry because it’s not a curated list, it’s simply popular demand and it’s voted by librarians who have read your book which means that No Matter What was popular voted as the top pick for March.

Only books a year are chosen for that and it was an honor beyond what I could have imagined.

More Info : Elestial Quartz Crystal Properties 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Vivien in Conversation with Cara Bastone – What it Means to Love Someone For a Lifetime

Listen to the interview segment here Hello and welcome to The Schapera Show where Vivien will explore this big adventure called life. Our gu...