I haven’t discovered another heart stone that does what Danburite does.
By learning to be kinder, more patient, more forgiving, more generous with myself I also learned how to be that way with others.
This is a part of the show where I, Vivian, speak to and about crystals.
Our crystal guest today is Danburite.
Danburite comes in two colors pink and yellow and it also comes together with calcite and I will touch on all three of these in this conversation.
Danburite is the stone of self.
Before I say another word I want to share with you that I have a gem cut stone that I wear around my neck continuously and it is Danburite.
Obviously if I wear it every day it goes without saying that it is special to me but I have a story that explains just how special it is.
One day when I was gardening I decided time to go inside I’ve had enough.
No not yet a voice inside my head said I felt grumbly about that because I was tired.
I listlessly continued and then saw something lying in the mulch and I thought what’s that?
I poked at it and it kind of came up through the mulch and oh my gosh it was my Danburite stone upside down almost completely buried.
I would never have found it again if I hadn’t just lingered an extra few minutes there in that exact spot.
I can’t even begin to explain the sense of relief that I did not lose my precious gem.
I would have been mortified.
To understand the full impact of Danburite I will begin by saying that I used pink Danburite in a trilogy with Kunzite and Morganite and the three together are like a panel of heart experts.
Kunzite is able to strengthen the heart at every chakra layer from physical to spiritual.
Morganite softens the heart’s defenses allowing it to receive incoming love which let me tell you that’s a very important dynamic in case you didn’t realize.
More Info : Crystal Healing Courses in Ohio

No comments:
Post a Comment