I couldn’t have asked for a more insightful response. It is true – I am intentional. And you know what? I’m pretty darn serious about my intentions! As far as I’m concerned, that is the only way to be if I want to stay in the driver’s seat of my own life. Once I decide to do something … I do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shamanism for Energy Healer Certification Program Conversion
Energy Healer Shamanism for Energy Healer Certification Program Conversion Must obtain Shamanic Journey sound file to put on phone (or can...
-
October 25: In-Person Practical Class for All Crystal Surgery Students and Graduates Please Register in advance here October 25: In-Person...
-
Spring Semester 2025 is the last semester of Study Group per the current design. The semester is not open to any new students enrolling ...
-
Want to become a Crystal Surgery practitioner? This is the first of 3 courses providing video demos of the techniques and procedures in th...
No comments:
Post a Comment