When I hear myself making claims that I can “hear” crystals, it is all I can do to believe myself. I sound outrageous to my own ears! Crystals communicate with me telepathically and telepathy is one of my strongest ESP abilities. How I came to accept my telepathic skills is another story – this is the story of how I came to finally admit (“accept” isn’t the right word yet) that I can “hear” crystals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shamanism for Energy Healer Certification Program Conversion
Energy Healer Shamanism for Energy Healer Certification Program Conversion Must obtain Shamanic Journey sound file to put on phone (or can...
-
October 25: In-Person Practical Class for All Crystal Surgery Students and Graduates Please Register in advance here October 25: In-Person...
-
Spring Semester 2025 is the last semester of Study Group per the current design. The semester is not open to any new students enrolling ...
-
Want to become a Crystal Surgery practitioner? This is the first of 3 courses providing video demos of the techniques and procedures in th...
No comments:
Post a Comment