Wednesday, January 24, 2024

On Crystals, Telepathy and the 3-Time Rule • Crystal Healing Techniques

On Crystals, Telepathy and the 3-Time Rule • Crystal Healing Techniques

When I hear myself making claims that I can “hear” crystals, it is all I can do to believe myself. I sound outrageous to my own ears! Crystals communicate with me telepathically and telepathy is one of my strongest ESP abilities. How I came to accept my telepathic skills is another story – this is the story of how I came to finally admit (“accept” isn’t the right word yet) that I can “hear” crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Laughter is Healing| Crystal Healing Techniques| Crystals for Depression

  The April 2024 issue of The Relatable Voice features Vivien’s “The Gravity of Laughter” article explaining how Laughter is Healing and cre...